Our next Hawaii dance residency is happening! Feb 11-18, 2018
WASSA DANCES WITH ALOHA
February 11-18, 2018
Kalani Oceanside Retreat Center
Big Island, Hawaii
Join us for a very special week of inspiration, ease and joyful vitality.
Come as you are, let the rhythms dance you deeper.
This sweet 7 night island style intensive features daily sessions of movement meditations and personal tuning leading into spirited dance segments in Wassa’s unique ways. Most afternoons and evenings are purposefully left open for participants to enjoy their own experience of the many delights and resources of Kalani and the island
Delicious daily buffet style meals, accommodations and use of Kalaniʼs grounds, pool and spa are included.
* Spontaneous offerings for group or individual sessions TBA.
We will be
– cultivating fresh vibrancy in our physical wit and wisdom.
– immersing ourselves in afro-infused dance inspired by some of the best music the world has to offer.
– engaging our senses in the complex natural and cultural beauty that the Big Island offers. Ocean meets lava, mongoose, wild pigs, tree frogs, bird song, hula, solar power, compost, and not so far away strip malls all co-existing while Pele makes the newest earth in the world.
Only a few spots remain.
Lodging options and rates*
– private room/shared bath – $1,620
– double occupancy/shared bath – $1,368
– single/private bath – $2,705
– double – $1,970
*all prices subject to change without notice for non-registered options
For reservations and information, contact Lara:
Wassa Cancellation Policy: Until November 10, 2017, deposits are refundable minus a $50 administrative fee. After November 10, 2017, there are no refunds on deposits unless I can replace your reservation, $50 administration fee applies.
Here’s our residency listing on Kalani’s site
Kalani Honua Retreat Center: Kalani means Harmony of Heaven and Earth and is located on 19 coastal acres of tropical beauty on the SE coast of Hawaii. Dramatic lava cliffs provide a haven for sunbathers, stargazers, whale watchers and those seeking a deep connection with the earth and sea. Other offerings at Kalani at additional cost include: Hawaiian and Thai massage, Yoga, Bodywork, Watsu (water-based bodywork) and Hawaiiana/Hula Classes.
For more info on Kalani: www.kalani.com
To book airport shuttles, please call Kalani’s Guest Services at 800-800-6886 at least a week prior to
Leave a Comment