Dear Friends and Students,
Wassa Dance classes are on our regular schedule for now. We are trusting in folks following best practices for both self-care and community well being. Dancing in community is a beautiful thing and we are grateful for every day this happens, especially now. If you are feeling sick or vulnerable, please stay home and take good care.
If we need to deviate from our regular schedule, I will post here, on Wassa’s FaceBook page, and send out an email via Constant Contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Please know that Balance Studio is very pro-active in keeping our dance space clean and sanitized. Here is an excerpt from them:
As the spread of COVID-19 continues throughout our area, we are closely monitoring advisories from King County and Washington State Public Health. At Balance Studio we are taking measures to frequently disinfect doorknobs, light switches, water dispenser, bathroom, studio equipment and all other areas frequently touched by both instructors and students. We recommend washing hands or using a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer before entering the studio and before leaving. Bring a change of clothes to change into after class if you do floor exercise. Remember to not only prevent contact with the virus but boost your own immune system by eating a well balanced meal (with lots of colorful fruits and vegetables for their immune-enhancing capacities), get plenty of rest and avoid stress as much as possible. Below are a few reminders and links for more resources. As always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill.King County Department of Health:https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/communicable-diseases/disease-control/novel-coronavirus.aspxWA State Department of HealthEPA-Approved Disinfectants: